No longer available for an indefinite period of time.
This OutdoorTool was developed in cooperation with the SOS Survival Outdoor School and Victorinox and was refined by OUTDOORWERK with the olive wood handles. It is ideal for outdoor work.
The most important features:
- lateral awl has the advantage of more working space than the central awl
- awl has a very large and efficient cutting side
- is easy to regrind by yourself
- is fixed in one direction, smaller risk of collapsing
- without sawing cut, the blade is ideal for wood carving
- easy to grind. With little effort, a convex edge can be made
- positive lock
- one-handed operation
- large efficient scissors
- replaceable tension spring
- the underrated survival tool
- good useful length
- remains sharp for a long time > occasionally clean interstitial spaces
- can also be used for other materials with comparable hardness
- to open tightened nodes
- can be used as a pulling tool and the rest of the knife can be used as a handle
- for spectacle frame screws
- for other very small gadgets to screw around
- remove splinters
- universal mini awl
- for coarse slotted screws
- multi-purpose tool
- as a caulking tool
- The OutdoorTool has a double shell in the middle for additional stiffening of the blade and screwdriver.
- ingenious survival knife for the craft with natural materials
- Unique custom made in collaboration with Survival Outdoor School and Victorinox.
- Victorinox does not distribute this version